The Law Offices of Sam Emerick has a wealth of knowledge regarding Factoring Litigation in Texas, as we have been representing Factors in Texas for over 10 years. Our firm can help you with the following.
- Fraud and Collusion between your Client and the Debtor
- Language of the Factoring Agreement to protect the Factor
- Invoice Verification Agreements
- Article 9.406 Notification Letters
- Collection of Attorneys’ Fees from all parties
- Conspiracy Claims between Client and Debtors
We can help you collect your Receivables. We will turn your Receivables into cash. Call us immediately to discuss our collection procedures.